How long has it been?

Wow. Time sure files when you are groveling and pouring out your heart. Its been awhile. As of right now I think She and I are together but I am afraid to ask. Chris Rock once said the women picture this in their head, "Everything is fine unless he says something stupid". So for now I will just shut up and nod my head. How did I do it? I attempted flowers at the office with the message saying I was stupid. I tried dinner at McCormick and Shmick's because I felt that eating seafood (egh!) would show her I can change. I tried Cafe Spice to try someplace new. When I though I should call but didn't I received a call asking why I haven't called. In the end what did it (I think because I haven't asked) was I showed I cared by biking 30 f'ing miles (It's supposed to be 42 but more on that later) for the Five Boro Bike Tour. A few months ago I came to the conclusion that I needed to exercise. I haven't. At all. I bought the bike a few years ago and probably have ridden it 4 times. It was a hellish day. At first it seemed easy but it got tiring and aggravating pretty quick. The only saving grace was that at times everyone had to get off their bikes and walk. I like walking. Walking is easy.













I, of course, was the slowest one in the group. But you know what made me smile every time I got left behind (or was too slow depending on how you look at it)? She waited for me. Each time my legs wanted to stop cause they burned, or my ass hurt (because bike seats are not made for normal people. who the hell designs those things?), or I was too tired she was there waiting for me to catch up, and offer encouragement.

She always did that. After that day we have been hanging out more. She has invited me to her friends and company functions. We have held hands and hugged. More importantly we have talked. But like I said I don't want to ruin anything by asking for a relationship definition.


Comments