Toilet Humor

So I have been having this dream repeatedly this week and it is kind of disconcerting. I have an interpretation for it and that is the one I am sticking with for now….

I am riding on the subway. It is during the day because the train is full. I think it might be the 4, 5, 6 line but it really doesn’t matter. While riding, a very uncomfortable feeling beings to settle over my stomach. Kind of like when you have eaten too many baked beans or something. (You know what I am talking about.) Normally this would be a cause for some concern because no bathroom is near and people are surrounding me. But this train is equipped with a fully functional toilet as on of the seats. Now I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why the toilet is there or why it is facing a family from Iowa next to me. Like I mean I can count the pores on their noses. Nor is there any reason why I feel SO at home just taking a squat or the fact that no one on the train is thinking twice about this scene. However, even though they are at ease with me taking a shit on the train, in the middle of their commute, they become completely horrified by the act of me wiping. Mind you it is not with my hands or jacket or anything like that but with real (very soft) toilet paper. At this point the whole train car becomes plastered with fecal matter and I wake up. (WITHOUT CRAPPING MY BED if that is what you were thinking. Seriously, NO CRAP. Just the dream.)

Same dream for a couple of nights. Now my thinking of this dream is this. I am not afraid of making an ass of myself but I fear what other people think of my finished products. Simple interpretation right?

With that said I have made some updates to the site a few weeks ago. I don’t like the menu changes but I will leave it that way until this weekend. Hopefully I will get a chance to do something about it. Plus my girlfriend is helping me with the “Arts” page. I need to get her to teach how to do the things she does but we never get the time. I have been looking at some other blogs and web pages recently and I want to learn how to make sites like them. It is thoughts like this that holds up projects.

Comments