Happy Holidays

New Year's Resolution for 2007:
  • Get into shape by losing 30 lbs
  • Buy a home
  • Make larger drawings/art
Is it just me or did anyone else feel that this year was not as momentous as previous years? Is it that I am getting older? My New Years consisted of watching reruns of "Rome" on HBO demand, then watching girls, kind of, dance on with a poll, dance, kind of, with my girlfriend to music that was too loud, and watch my friends with envy at their drunken state over at the Sugar Factory in Brooklyn. Looking back on the evening aside from finding a "San Loco" in Williamsburg I have to say that I could have been just as happy staying to watch Pullo satisfy himself of wine, women and fighting (by the way, seriously, a great tv show). Although the band that was playing when I left was good. Cold Hands Collective is the name check'em out. Live music hip hop vibe.
Midnight came and went with out much fan fare from me. Normally I would be trying to drink and live it up while anticipating bombs to explode. This is not because of September 11 or anything I just always expect the New Year to be greeted by some spectacular event. Come to think of it each year never has been so why should this year be any different.
Oh well, how was everyone's holiday? Did the fat stingy toy having elf bring you anything nice? or were you visited by the Krumpus this year? Me I think I got a nice haul. Some clothes and such but the two best things were a kitchen cooking set and a battery operated toothbrush. No lie. It is like a dentist clean morning and night. It was like Chasey Lain came over or something. I had to do it twice the first time. I highly recommended. Okay I think I will stop there.
Make it a great new year folks.

Comments