TV turn off Week

TV turn off week begins today. I forgot all about it because I haven't been reading in awhile. Well I guess that would be the reason behind the week then.

Its only the beginning of the week and so far I have gotten a chance to practice and slightly fix my other computer. (Damn viruses!) Nothing big but its just the start.

So lets see....What's been up? Well, I embarrassed myself by throwing my back out while attempting to help my girlfriends father, did the MS Walk over the weekend, view some open houses, realize I still can't afford nothing cause prices haven't fallen far enough (thought we were in a recession), and got pre appoved for a dog. Oh and had two dogs that I was interested in adopted out from under me.

But spring is here so things can only get better right?

Comments