Unlazy Sunday

Bike tour was Sunday. I remember when I did the bike tour. Two or
three times. Barely finished the first. Quit towards the end on the
second. The third time we didn't get half way. Just quit got food.
Grimaldi's. Mmmm. Pizza.

Update: Below is what should have been attached to this post but wasn't for some reason. I am still figuring this phone/blog thing out.


Few years ago I had a high weight of 210. Amazing when I really think about it because in High School I think my high was 155. And I had to work at that. I had this idea that if I gained more weight I could turn it into muscle. Didn't quite work out that way.

I once read a comic book whose character discussed creating a list of things to do make the world a better place. The last project was to think of more and the first ones were the actual actions. Don't know where the writer got the idea from but it stuck with me. I decided to make a similar list of 19 things that would make my world better with number 20 being think of more.

On the list of course is to get fit. This year my girlfriend and I got private trainer lessons for each other. KICKED MY ASS. But was totally worth it. I have tried to continue with it. Stuck with it for the most part. Even did the first phase of South Beach diet again. All and all I am back to the 190's. Again. But this time I can actually do more than 5 push ups.

Now I am stuck. I have hit a plateau. I can't seem to break the 192 mark for more than a day. This is going to require drastic measures. Cutting back on drinking, and snacking. Cooking more and exercising frequently. Eating things like Paulino's doesn't help.

But it tasted sooo good. I think my problem is everything tastes good to me. Except my cooking. Plus the idea of left overs is not appetizing. No real reason its just not appetizing.

BTW this post is just a test run for trying Blogger mobile. Hope it turns out well. (Guess not)

Comments