Bar Carrera

Went out to dinner with the girlfriend recently. We were headed uptown but go lazy and went down. The question always becomes "where do you go". We wanted something different, that comes with wine preferably, and nothing that will cause me to unbutton my jeans during dinner. Enter Bar Carrera. A friend took me there not to long ago and I have been trying to take my better half over there. What better time then now huh?

We had several small dishes: chorizo and shrimp, pork belly, jamon wrapped dates stuffed with almonds, and my favorite- smoked salmon with marscapone drizzled with honey topped with black caviar on a toasted brioche. Yummmm







I should have taken more photos but once a forks' in my hand and food is in front of me you can pull back a stump if your not careful.

Comments